Enables customers to own their dream Mercedes-Benz with minimal financial costs
- With Wishbox, Mercedes-Benz aims to capture the luxury car buyer’s pulse and empowers the customer to pursue her/his dream Mercedes-Benz
- Wishbox is a compilation of customized financial solutions with five primary features — Key-to-Key Change, 25-25-25-25, Zero down payment, Star Agility+, and Comprehensive insurance
- Mercedes-Benz India is also moving ahead with its BS VI transition efforts and is already at 60%-plus transition level to BS VI and by September 2019, it will reach 80% level
Pune: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today introduced a host of innovative mobility solutions for aspiring customers named ‘Wishbox’. With a mix of unique and novel offerings, Mercedes-Benz India introduces never-seen-before Mobility Solutions that aim at encouraging and financially empowering customers to pursue the purchase of their dream Mercedes-Benz. These tailor made initiatives are likely to invoke customer confidence and create additional customer traction in the market.
Wishbox combines innovative and customized Mobility Solutions with five primary features — Key-to-Key Change, 25-25-25-25, Zero down payment, Star Agility+ and Comprehensive insurance.
Mr. Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India Limited, said, “At Mercedes-Benz, we understand the pulse of the Indian customers and it remains our relentless endeavour to introduce customized mobility solutions that excites them. We are introducing some industry first mobility solutions with the aim of bringing back the much needed customer confidence by offering them financial flexibility related to their car purchase. With our innovative and smart mobility solutions we address the current market challenges and support our customers with their purchase decision. We are confident that these mobility solutions will find value among the customers and support a positive market development.”
“We are also steadily pressing ahead with our BS VI transition of the entire portfolio. Till date we are already at a 60% plus transition level and by September 2019 we will be at a 80% level. We are confident of completing our entire portfolio to BS VI ahead of the mandated timeline of April, 2020.” Mr. Schwenk added.
Key benefits of ‘Wishbox’ mobility solutions:
- ‘Key to Key change’ is a unique offering, which allows customers to own two Mercedes-Benz cars in a span of 4 years. Applicable on GLE and GLS SUVs, this offer allows two upgrades at no extra cost and the customer always gets to own the latest product offering
- ‘25-25-25-25’ scheme allows a customer to own a Mercedes-Benz car without having to worry about the down payment and the immediate commencement of EMIs. The customer makes a down payment of 25% of the value of the car and then pays three annual payments of 25% each
- Zero Down payment is aimed at benefitting the customers by addressing the challenge of a high entry barrier by significantly reducing the down payment, as a regular down payment goes up to 40% including margin, tax and insurance. The customer here pays only the road tax and enjoys EMI at a low interest rate for 60 months.
- Star Agility+: Mercedes-Benz is also introducing ‘Star Agility+’ program for aspiring customers providing with up to 40% lower EMI costs, which are inclusive of maintenance, warranty and assured buyback. Providing an example, customers opting for a C-Class with 3 years loan tenure, the standard loan EMI would be Rs. 1,35,000/- (without maintenance). Under the new ‘Star Agility+’ program, the EMI will be Rs. 82,000/- including maintenance, allowing customers to save Rs. 53,000/- each month*
- Comprehensive Insurance: Additionally, customers will be offered complimentary two years insurance program which provides benefit of minimal cost, leading to low equity requirement from customers and higher perceived value
Mercedes-Benz is synonymous with providing the best-in-class products and services to its customers. With highest rankings in JD Power Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) in the country for the luxury car segment, the company strives to provide customer centric initiatives aimed at a reducing the hassle of purchasing and owning a Mercedes-Benz car.
*Terms and conditions apply
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbenzind
For more details, please visit www.mercedes-benz.co.in
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 36477
Vignesh Shankar | email@example.com | +91 7774036269
Chhaya Tiwari | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9594746903
About Mercedes-Benz India:
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in India, pioneered the luxury car market in the country and boasts of more than 130 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network. It plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets.
The production facility now carries an investment of INR 2,200 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India. Mercedes-Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 47 Indian cities through 94 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centers located in 6 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune; the AMG performance sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
Mercedes-Benz India’s flagship programme, ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ launched in 2016, aims to completely redefine the after-sales experience by digitalizing service process and create unparalleled benchmark in the luxury car service domain. In December 2017, Mercedes-Benz India launched its innovative ‘Pit Stop Service’ across all AMG Performance Centre to create service differentiation. This speedy, personalized and priority service is a commitment to the AMG and Specialty Cars customers, in driving delightful vehicle ownership. ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ aims at enhancing the customer’s vehicle ownership experience manifold, making after-sales experience as the new differentiator in the luxury car segment. With the use of big data and in-depth knowledge of the driving pattern of Indian customers, Mercedes-Benz has been able to drive successfully low cost of ownership for its customers. A testimony of all these initiatives is reflected in 2018 JD Power Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), which ranks Mercedes-Benz India at the top, with a score of 903.
Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, C-Class, CLA luxury sedans and the GLA, GLE and the GLS luxury SUVs. The CKD GLC was the ninth product added to Mercedes-Benz’s local production portfolio. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the A-Class, B-Class, V-Class, CLS, E-Class Cabriolet, E-Class All-Terrain, S-Class Coupé, C-Class Cabriolet, S-Class Cabriolet and the S 600 Guard, plus a range of other Guard vehicles.
The product portfolio also comprises the iconic off-roader Mercedes-AMG G 63 as well as a wide range of other Mercedes-AMG performance cars like the AMG CLA 45, AMG C 63 S, AMG E 63 S, AMG S 63 Coupé, AMG S 63 Sedan, AMG GLA 45, AMG GLC 43 Coupé, AMG GLE 43 Coupé, AMG GT S, AMG GT R and AMG GT Roadster sports car, AMG SLC 43 and AMG C 43. Mercedes-Benz India recorded retail sales of 15,538 units in the period January-Dec 2018. In 2019, ‘The Best Never Rest’ is Mercedes-Benz’s brand motto.