- Service Facility: Spread across a massive area of 23,000 Square feet | 22 service bays |Equipped to provide Preventive Maintenance & General Repair and Body & Paint Repair | Sale of Accessories and spare parts & other value added services | 35 trained professionals are hired to ensure all kinds of car related services | Can service 5000+ cars per year
- Key digital highlight: The key feature of the new outlets is digital engagement used both in the showroom and service facility to ensure every interface of customer journey is convenient. It involves video walls, touch tables, interactive reception area digital signage interface
- Luxe Interiors: The outlets have been intricately designed to provide a perfect blend a warmth and comfort to the customers | The ceiling is decked with “Panda” concept, which gives the showroom a grandeur feel |Use of laser blade LEDs and light zones to enhance overall ambience | Creative use of thread curtains and innovative fabric lights in Mercedes-Benz spark pattern in delivery area to ensure star-studded delivery of the Three-Pointed star
- With these facilities Mercedes-Benz India will boast of 99 outlets in 48 cities in India – highest retail network strength in the luxury car segment
Surat: India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today, inaugurated two new state-of-the-art outlets in a day, in the ‘Diamond City of India’, Surat. The inauguration of both the outlets underlines Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to reach to the customers in the burgeoning Tier II and Tier III markets. Both the outlets are strategically located in the city center to meet all the sales and service requirements of customers in Surat. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and K.M. Thakkar, Managing Director, Emerald Motors inaugurated the showroom and the service facility.
Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Gujarat is one of the top five markets for Mercedes-Benz and contributes in double digit to our sales volume. Surat is the second biggest market in Gujarat, and we see immense potential here. The inauguration of 98th and 99th outlet in the country is a manifestation of our successful ‘Go to Customer’ strategy. The economic expansion of the last decade has given rise to a new restless generation of entrepreneurs and propelled the rise of cities like Surat. With our strong partners like Emerald Motors, we are confident that more customers in the ‘Diamond City’ will now have access to the Mercedes-Benz brand.”
Mr. K.M. Thakkar, Managing Director, Emerald Motors said, “We are proud of our association with the iconic Three Pointed Star and excited to further expand our automotive footprint in Gujarat. Growth through innovation, quality, commitment and superior customer service is the essence of our business and reflects the Mercedes-Benz brand values. With a large and growing customer base here, inauguration of two outlets gives us a firm foothold in Gujarat. With our state-of-the-art outlets upgraded with latest equipment and technology, we will ensure ‘Best Customer Experience’ to the patrons of Mercedes-Benz in Surat.”
Highlights of Mercedes-Benz Emerald Motors dealership:
- Mercedes-Benz India launched two outlets in Surat in one day – a state-of-the-art showroom (1S) and service facility (2S) with an investment of Rs. 8 crores
- The luxurious showroom is located at Bharthana, Vesu, Taluka – Majura, Surat | Spread across area of 7,000 sq. ft. |Manned by 15 professionally trained staff | 7 car display and 1 delivery bay | Showroom equipped with Café Mercedes, Premium Lounge, Driver’s Lounge| Exclusive area for boutique and accessories display
- The service facility is located at Maruti Ind. Estate, Opp. B.R.C. Colony, Bhedwad, Surat | Spread across area of 23,000 sq. ft. |With 22 service bays it can service upto 5000+ cars in a year | Equipped to provide all Preventive Maintenance & General Repair (PMGR), and Body & Paint Repair (B&P) services | Accessories & spare parts and other value added services available| 35 trained professionals are hired to ensure all kinds of car related services
- Both the showroom and service facility exude modern luxury, they are equipped with latest technology to ensure ‘Best Customer Experience’ to the aspirants of Three-Pointed star
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbenzind
Media Contact Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 36477
Chhaya Tiwari | email@example.com | +91 9594746903
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in India, pioneered the luxury car market in the country and boasts of more than 130 years of cutting-edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world-class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network. It plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets.
The production facility carries an investment of more than INR 2,200 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India. Mercedes-Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 48 Indian cities through 97 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centers located in six cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune, the AMG performance sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
October 2019 also marked the introduction of Mercedes me connect and E-Commerce platform, the new digital initiatives for the best customers experience in India. Mercedes-Benz India now boast of the entire portfolio having ‘connected cars’. The company celebrated the Adapter’s Day in November 2019 and it already have added 1000+ MB customers as a part of “Connected” ecosystem in the last 30 days. Mercedes-Benz India is the first Indian carmaker to rollout a BS VI vehicle (S 350d) ‘made in India, for India’ in January 2018. The company now has a complete portfolio of BS VI cars well ahead of the implementation of BS VI regulations from 1.4.2020.
Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, C-Class and the GLA, GLC, long wheelbase GLE, G350d SUVs. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the V-Class, V-Class Elite, CLS, C-Class Cabriolet, the S 600 Guard and the exciting AMG range.
‘Restless for Tomorrow’ is Mercedes-Benz India’s mantra for 2020. Today’s Indians are increasingly redefining themselves. This generation is not defined by age; restlessness is a state of mind, not a date of birth. They are restless and so is our brand. The brand mantra for the year 2020 is ‘Restless for tomorrow, this year is going to be a year of innovation and sustainable luxury mobility. Mercedes-Benz India also took a firm step towards Electro mobility with the launch of ‘EQ’ brand in India in January 2020. Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT 63S 4MATIC+ and also unveiled the New Mercedes-AMG A 35 4MATIC and the New GLA SUV at the 15th Auto Expo. Mercedes-Benz India successfully retained its market leadership for the fifth year in a row and recorded retail sales of 13,786 units in the period January-December 2019. In Q4 2019, the company recorded the best ever Q4 with 3781 units sold, a growth of 3.3%.
Tomorrow’, this year is going to be a year of innovation and sustainable luxury mobility. Mercedes-Benz India also took a firm step towards Electro mobility with the launch of ‘EQ’ brand in India in January 2020. Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT 63S 4MATIC+ and also unveiled the New Mercedes-AMG A 35 4MATIC and the New GLA SUV at the 15th Auto Expo. Mercedes-Benz India successfully retained its market leadership for the fifth year in a row and recorded retail sales of 13,786 units in the period January-December 2019. In Q4 2019, the company recorded the best ever Q4 with 3781 units sold, a growth of 3.3%.