Caution - Fraudulent Job offerings
It has come to our attention that individuals misrepresenting themselves as Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Limited (Mercedes-Benz India) employees or as Mercedes-Benz India authorized recruiters are offering fraudulent employment offers/ appointment letters with the intent to extract money illegally from the candidates seeking employment with Mercedes-Benz India.
Please note that:
1. Mercedes-Benz India / Daimler AG does not ask a potential candidate to pay/ deposit any money like application processing fees, flight and conveyance charges, deposit etc. for interview or as a part of recruitment/ employment process;
2. Mercedes-Benz India has not authorized any third party / recruitment agency to collect any money in consideration of any job opening with Mercedes-Benz India;
3. Mercedes-Benz India does not authorize any employment agency/ third party to conduct interviews and offer employment on its behalf;
4. Mercedes-Benz India does not conduct any interview at the office premises of any employment agency or a third party.
5. Any emails sent from Mercedes-Benz India contain the domain address as "@daimler.com” only.
In view of the above, all candidates are advised to exercise due caution and not fall prey to any such unauthorized and illegal activities. Please note that Mercedes-Benz India or Daimler AG shall not be liable and responsible for any loss incurred by the candidates due to such unauthorized and illegal activities.
For further information please feel free to contact the Human Resources Function of Mercedes-Benz India.
Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.
E-3, MIDC Chakan – Phase III,
Chakan Industrial Area, Kuruli & Nighoje,
Pune : 410501 Tel: +91 2135 673000