Pune: Continuing its drive to provide its customers a delightful and hassle-free ownership experience and strive to become the ‘Mercedes of Service’, India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz launched its new standard mobility solutions–Mobilo Plus and Mobilo Lite. Mobilo Plus, is complimentary for the customers up to three years of vehicle purchase and can be bought from the 4th to 8th year of the life of the car.
The first-of-its-kind program in the luxury car industry, Mobilo empowers Mercedes-Benz customers to stay on the go without worrying about any unfavorable circumstances on the road. Mobilo Lite is a complimentary service offered by authorized dealers for 365 days from the last periodic service availed. The Mobilo Lite service is applicable for customers, who carry out their periodic maintenance at least once a year with a Mercedes-Benz authorized service centre and is valid up to one year from the date of last Periodic Maintenance Service. With these initiatives, Mercedes-Benz sets yet another benchmark in the luxury car industry.
Launching the Mobilo programme for the Indian customers, Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “Offering novel mobility solutions is part of our customer-centric approach and it remains the core element of our business. Mercedes-Benz’s innovative after-sales initiatives have been successful in differentiating the brand and redefining customer centricity, the results of which manifests in our topmost ranking at the JD Power Customer Service Index 2017. Towards this, the introduction of the Mobilo program reiterates our customer commitment of providing a hassle-complimentary ownership experience. As the pioneer of luxury mobility in India, we strive to create new benchmarks and our after-sales offerings have been strong enablers in this direction, making Mercedes-Benz the most preferred luxury mobility brand in India with a strong leadership trait.”
The Mobilo Plus Service supports in the following events:
- Mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdown
- Battery problems: Flat battery
- Fuel problems: Out of fuel, contaminated fuel or incorrect fuel
- Key problems: Locked keys, lost keys or broken keys
- Tyre problems: Puncture, bolts or valve-related issues
- Road traffic incident where the vehicle is immobilized
Benefits offered to Customers under Mobilo Plus Service:
- Complimentary roadside repairs
- Complimentary towing (in case of mechanical, electrical or accidental breakdown)
- Complimentary taxi service up to 50 km from breakdown location
- Replacement vehicle (mechanical or electrical breakdown)
- Onward/return travel (economy class for passengers legally allowedin the vehicle)
- Hotel accommodation (maximum 3 nights)
- Legal advice & medical coordination as required.
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | email@example.com |+91 98508 36477
Vignesh Shankar | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 77740 36269