First time ever, a 10 year extended loan tenure offered in the market | Lowest EMI of Rs. 1499/lakh | ‘Wishbox 2.0’ enables customer to own their dream Mercedes-Benz with minimal financial cost and commitment
- With ‘Wishbox 2.0’, Mercedes-Benz aims at empowering the customer financially to pursue their wish of buying a Mercedes-Benz car
- ‘Wishbox 2.0’ is an innovative bouquet of customized financial solutions comprising three key elements that offers financial flexibility viz: a) No EMI for first 3 months b) Step-Up 2020 c) 10 year extended loan
- First time ever in the auto industry, a 10 years extended loan tenure period is offered by an OEM | A lowest EMI of INR 1499/lakh | Guaranteed 5 year buy-back option for customers | An EMI free period for first 3 months for a standard loan
- ‘Wishbox 2.0’ is applicable on purchase of select Mercedes-Benz models that includes the C-Class, E-Class and GLC
- Mercedes-Benz India pledges to donate Rs. 15000 to PM CARES Fund for COVID-19 relief, for the first 500 cars sold online
- Doctors can avail an additional Rs. 1 lakh price benefit on their purchase
- Mercedes-Benz India is swiftly operationalizing all its outlets
Pune: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today continued its initiative of exciting the market by launching yet another innovative mobility solution for the aspiring customers named, ‘Wishbox 2.0’. With its blend of unique and highly flexible financial solutions, ‘Wishbox 2.0’ introduces a host of one-of-its kind Mobility Solutions that will not only excite a customer but also financially empower them to purchase their cherished Mercedes-Benz. These custom-made financial solutions are expected to instill customer confidence and create a positive sentiment in the market. ‘Wishbox’ mobility solutions first launched by Mercedes-Benz in August 2019, was instrumental in creating customer excitement and driving positive sentiments in the luxury car market amidst the subdued market conditions that prevailed then.
Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India Limited, said, “Customer centricity has been central to all our market strategy and at Mercedes-Benz we have developed a deep understanding of the luxury car market and that of our customers. As the markets across the country start reopening and operations begin in a graded manner, we are introducing ‘Wishbox 2.0’, a host of customized and highly flexible financial solutions, aimed at reinstalling customer confidence and empowering them to buy their Mercedes. ‘Wishbox 2.0’ is highly flexible and we are confident will instill customer confidence by offsetting some of their financial commitments. These smart financing solutions are one-of-its kind and are our own way of supporting our customers’ investments and addressing the prevalent market challenges. We are confident that ‘Wish Box 2.0’ will find value among the customers and create some positivity in the market, continuing its success story from 2019.”
“We are swiftly getting back to business with gradual re-opening of our dealerships across markets following all the social distancing protocols and adhering to all safety and sanitization measures. We are confident, we will be able to operationalize the remaining outlets following the local authorities’ directives, soon.” Mr. Schwenk added.
Key benefits of ‘Wishbox 2.0’ mobility solutions:
1. Three months no EMI
Customer benefits: No EMI for first 3 months- hence no postponement of purchase
- Under ‘Wishbox 2.0’ a customer opting for a Standard Loan and Agility can avail of a EMI free period for the first three months.
- EMIs will only commence after 3 months period of the 3/4/5 years loan as customized b by the customer
- The ‘Step-Up 2020’ is based on Agility and empowers the customer to opt for a payment option suiting her/his financial convenience based on the availability of liquidity
- Small sum as the EMIs for the first 6 months of the contract and regular EMIs starts from 7th month onward
- This offer relieves the customer of any financial stress and builds the confidence for making the purchase
- In a first of its kind initiative, Mercedes-Benz India is extending a customer’s loan tenure to 10 years. This financial solution is based on 5 years Agility and 5 years refinance, and an amalgamation of two contracts
- The customer also has the option to opt for a guaranteed buy back after 5 Years.
- In addition, the customer can avail the benefit of lowest per lac EMI of INR 1499
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbenzind
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | email@example.com |+91 98508 36477
Vignesh Shankar | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 77740 36269
Chhaya Tiwari | email@example.com | +91 95947 46903
About Mercedes-Benz India
Mercedes-Benz India, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in India in 2019, pioneered the luxury car market in the country. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world-class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network and plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets. The production facility carries an investment of more than INR 2,200 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India. Mercedes-Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 48 Indian cities through 99 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centers located in six cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune, the AMG performance sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
October 2019 also marked the introduction of Mercedes me connect and E-Commerce platform, the new digital initiatives for the best customers experience in India. Mercedes-Benz India now boast of the entire portfolio having ‘connected cars’. Mercedes-Benz India is the first Indian carmaker to rollout a BS VI vehicle (S 350d) ‘made in India, for India’ in January 2018. The company now has a complete portfolio of BS VI cars well ahead of the implementation of BS VI regulations from 1.4.2020.
Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, CLA, C-Class and the GLA, GLC, GLC Coupe, long wheelbase GLE G350d and GLS luxury SUVs. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the V-Class Marco Polo, CLS, C-Class Cabriolet, the G 350d and the exciting AMG range.
‘Restless for Tomorrow’ is Mercedes-Benz India’s mantra for 2020. Today’s Indians are increasingly redefining themselves. This generation is not defined by age; restlessness is a state of mind, not a date of birth. They are restless and so is our brand. Mercedes-Benz India also took a firm step towards Electro mobility with the launch of ‘EQ’ brand in India in January 2020. Mercedes-Benz launched the AMG GT 63S 4MATIC+ 4 Door Coupe and the V-Class Marco Polo and also unveiled the New Mercedes-AMG A 35 4MATIC and the New GLA SUV at the 15th Auto Expo. The GLC Coupe was launched in March, which was also Mercedes-Benz India’s 10th CKD product in India.