- Mercedes-Benz T & T Motors is one of the largest 3S luxury car dealerships in Odisha and marks T & T Motors’ first footstep in the Eastern Indian market
- T & T Motors is associated with Mercedes-Benz for over 20 years, with 11 outlets across Delhi NCR, Rajasthan and now Odisha
- The state-of-the-art 3S facility is located in the auto hub of Bhubaneswar with easy access to key markets like Cuttack, Raurkela, Sambalpur and adjoining areas
- Investment of Rs. 8.5 crores | Spread across a massive area of approx. 40,000 sq. ft.| 30 professionally trained staff | 6 car display and 10 productive service bays. Dealership set-up in a quick span of 6 months | Can service up to 3500 cars p.a.
- The dealership is ‘Specially-abled friendly’, it has an easy ramp and wheel chair arrangement to ensure convenience
- T & T Motors is aesthetically designed with interiors exuding modern luxury
o Dedicated Merchandise and Accessories corner for brand enthusiasts
o Customer lounge exuding modern luxury ensuring an atmosphere of well-being and luxury
o The Café Mercedes is adorned with exclusive ‘saura painting’ highlighting the ethnicity and tradition of the region while the delivery area has tribal art inspired iron disc
o Dedicated race-car wall for auto enthusiasts
o The environment friendly facility has 50% open green area
- The state-of-the-art dealership is equipped with digital elements to ensure utmost convenience to customers
o Digital Service Drive (DSD), for online appointments
o Interactive digital touch table and video walls for digital enthusiasts
- Mercedes-Benz has the strongest network presence among luxury car makers with 94 outlets across 47 cities
Cuttack: India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz, today inaugurated one of Odisha’s largest luxury car dealerships in the twin-cities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. The inauguration of T & T Motors underlines Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to reach out to customers and grow the luxury car segment in emerging markets. The state-of-the-art luxury dealership is spread across a massive area of 40,000 sq. ft., with 6 car display and 10 service bays that can service up to 3500 cars a year. Situated in the city’s auto-hub, the 3S facility (sales, service and spares) will act as a one-stop-shop for all the sales and customer service requirements for customers in Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Raurkela, Sambalpur and adjoining areas. Mr. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and Mr. Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T & T Motors and Mr. Rohan Talwar, Executive Director, T & T Motors, inaugurated the facility.
Mr. Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Mercedes-Benz has been the pioneer of luxury car market in India, and we have been steadily growing this market ever since. Emerging markets will be the next growth engines for the luxury cars and we are excited to participate in this growth story. The inauguration of T & T Motors, one the largest luxury car dealership in Odisha, reiterates our commitment of introducing an unparalleled brand and ownership experience, which is synonymous with Mercedes-Benz. We are excited to be present in this market and are confident that T & T Motors will become the luxury car destination of Cuttack and create a fascinating journey for customers of Mercedes-Benz in this market.”
Mr. Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T & T Motors said, “We are proud to strengthen our partnership with Mercedes-Benz and further drive our automotive footprints into yet another new market. T & T Motors has rich experience in luxury automotive business and customer centricity is the key to our sustained success over the decades. Having a strong presence in the key markets of Delhi NCR and Rajasthan, we are confident of creating a strong presence for Mercedes-Benz in Odisha, with one of the largest luxury car dealerships in the state. This state-of-the-art modern luxury showroom is our commitment to the customers of this market and we are set to introduce them to an unparalleled vehicle ownership experience.”
Highlights of Mercedes-Benz T & T Motors dealership:
- With an investment of Rs. 8.5 crores the largest luxury 3S by Mercedes-Benz in Odisha was set up in a quick span of 6 months
- The state-of-the-art outlet is located in the auto hub of Bhubaneswar with easy access to key markets like Cuttack, Raurkela, Sambalpur and adjoining areas
- The massive spread of approx. 40,000 sq. ft. area with 30 professionally trained staff has 6 car display and 10 service bays for Body & Paint jobs
- The service facility can service up to 3500 cars per year
- The luxury facility consists of a Café Mercedes, a Mercedes-Benz accessories & merchandise section and a customer lounge
- The state-of-the-art facility is also ‘Specially-abled Friendly’
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbenzind
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 3 6477
Vignesh Shankar |Vignesh.email@example.com | +91 7774036269
Chhaya Tiwari | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9594746903
About Mercedes-Benz India:
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in India, pioneered the luxury car market in the country and boasts of more than 130 years of cutting-edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world-class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network. It plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets. The production facility now carries an investment of INR 2,200 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India.
Mercedes-Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 47 Indian cities through 94 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centers located in six cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune, the AMG performance sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
Mercedes-Benz India’s flagship programme, ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ launched in 2016, aims to completely redefine the after-sales experience by digitalizing service process and create unparalleled benchmark in the luxury car service domain. In December 2017, Mercedes-Benz India launched its innovative ‘Pit Stop Service’ across all AMG Performance Centre to create service differentiation. This speedy, personalized and priority service is a commitment to the AMG and Specialty Cars customers, in driving delightful vehicle ownership. ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ aims at enhancing the customer’s vehicle ownership experience manifold, making after-sales experience as the new differentiator in the luxury car segment. With the use of big data and in-depth knowledge of the driving pattern of Indian customers, Mercedes-Benz has been able to drive successfully low cost of ownership for its customers. A testimony of all these initiatives is reflected in 2018 JD Power Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), which ranks Mercedes-Benz India at the top, with a score of 903.
Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, C-Class, CLA luxury sedans and the GLA, GLE and the GLS luxury SUVs. The CKD GLC was the ninth product added to Mercedes-Benz’s local production portfolio. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the A-Class, B-Class, V-Class, CLS, E-Class Cabriolet, E-Class All-Terrain, S-Class Coupé, C-Class Cabriolet, S-Class Cabriolet and the S 600 Guard, plus a range of other Guard vehicles.
The product portfolio also comprises the iconic off-roader Mercedes-AMG G 63 as well as a wide range of other Mercedes-AMG performance cars like the AMG CLA 45, AMG C 63 S, AMG E 63 S, AMG S 63 Coupé, AMG S 63 Sedan, AMG GLA 45, AMG GLC 43 Coupé, AMG GLE 43 Coupé, AMG GT S, AMG GT R and AMG GT Roadster sports car, AMG SLC 43 and AMG C 43. Mercedes-Benz India recorded retail sales of 6516 units in the period January-June 2019. In 2019, ‘The Best Never Rest’ is Mercedes-Benz’s brand motto.