With 96 outlets in 47 cities, Mercedes-Benz boasts of the largest retail network strength amidst luxury carmakers in India
- This year Mercedes-Benz celebrates its 25th anniversary in India
- Mercedes-Benz holds the leadership position in Nagpur with over 1000 customers
- There is immense potential for luxury cars in Nagpur and Vidarbha
- Central Star is the new destination for Mercedes-Benz’s customers in Nagpur and adjoining areas
- The dealership is represented by Mercedes-Benz India’s newest partner Garnet Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- A total investment of Rs. 8.15 crores has been made towards both the outlets
- 50 professionally trained staff to ensure personalized service consultation to the customers and patron
- The state-of-art showroom is spread across 6000 sq. ft. with 9 nine car display and equipped with a lavish Customer lounge, dedicated Merchandise & Accessories section and Café Mercedes
- The showroom is adorned with a range of Mercedes-Benz scale models perched on a distinct boutique wall | Warm lighting has been used throughout to match the interior styling and give the showroom a contemporary and cozy feel
- The showroom also has a dedicated six screen interactive video wall to engage with the customers along with digital signage
- The service facility is spread across a massive 45,000 sq. ft. with 10 service bays for preventive maintenance & general repair and accidental repair | The dealership also boasts a customer lounge, dedicated area for Merchandise and Accessories display and a driver’s lounge | The facility can service up to 2400 cars in a year
- Central Star will cater to all the sales and service requirements of customer in Nagpur and adjoining areas
- In West, Mercedes-Benz now has a total of 33 outlets for sales and services
- Mercedes-Benz India has the densest network in the luxury car market with 96 outlets across 47 cities
- Both the facilities are built with a total investment of INR 8.15 crores
- The state-of-art showroom is spread across 6,000 sq. ft. with nine car display and equipped with Customer lounge, Merchandise and Accessories corner and Café Mercedes
- The service facility is spread across a massive 45,000 sq. ft. with 10 bays that includes paint & body, inspection bay and a wheel alignment bay | The dealership also boasts a customer lounge, dedicated area for Merchandise and Accessories display and a driver’s lounge | It can service up to 2400 cars in a year
- Both the showroom and the service facility is developed in line with innovative Mercedes-Benz design elements, to offers a luxurious experience to our customers
- Mercedes-Benz India has the widest reach in the country among luxury car brands with 96 outlets in 47 cities
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbeznind
For more details, please visit www.mercedes-benz.co.in
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 36477
Chhaya Tiwari | email@example.com | +91 9594746903
About Mercedes-Benz India:
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India which celebrates its 25th anniversary in India, pioneered the luxury car market in the country and boasts of more than 130 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network. It plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets. The production facility now carries an investment of INR 2,200 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India.
Mercedes-Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 47 Indian cities through 96 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centers located in 6 cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune; the AMG performance sub-brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
Mercedes-Benz India’s flagship programme, ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ launched in 2016, aims to completely redefine the after-sales experience by digitalizing service process and create unparalleled benchmark in the luxury car service domain. In December 2017, Mercedes-Benz India launched its innovative ‘Pit Stop Service’ across all AMG Performance Centre to create service differentiation. This speedy, personalized and priority service is a commitment to the AMG and Specialty Cars customers, in driving delightful vehicle ownership. ‘My Mercedes, My Service’ aims at enhancing the customer’s vehicle ownership experience manifold, making after-sales experience as the new differentiator in the luxury car segment. With the use of big data and in-depth knowledge of the driving pattern of Indian customers, Mercedes-Benz has been able to drive successfully low cost of ownership for its customers. A testimony of all these initiatives is reflected in 2018 JD Power Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) and Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), which ranks Mercedes-Benz India at the top, with a score of 903.
Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, C-Class, CLA luxury sedans and the GLA, GLE and the GLS luxury SUVs. The CKD GLC was the ninth product added to Mercedes-Benz’s local production portfolio. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the A-Class, B-Class, V-Class, CLS, E-Class Cabriolet, E-Class All-Terrain, S-Class Coupé, C-Class Cabriolet, S-Class Cabriolet and the S 600 Guard, plus a range of other Guard vehicles.
The product portfolio also comprises the iconic off-roader Mercedes-AMG G 63 as well as a wide range of other Mercedes-AMG performance cars like the AMG CLA 45, AMG C 63 S, AMG E 63 S, AMG S 63 Coupé, AMG S 63 Sedan, AMG GLA 45, AMG GLC 43 Coupé, AMG GLE 43 Coupé, AMG GT S, AMG GT R and AMG GT Roadster sports car, AMG SLC 43 and AMG C 43. Mercedes-Benz India recorded retail sales of 15,538 units in the period January-Dec 2018. In 2019, ‘The Best Never Rest’ is Mercedes-Benz’s brand motto.