E-3,MIDC Chakan- Phase III
Chakan Industrial Area, Kuruli & Nighoje, Tal : Khed, Pune - 410501 India
Phone : +91-2135 673000
Daimler Financial Services India Pvt. Ltd.
E-3, MIDC Chakan, Phase III,
Chakan Industrial Area, Kuruli & Nighoje, Taluka: Khed,
410501 Pune, Maharashtra, India
Telephone Number：+91 02135673000
Mercedes me Privacy Center
Telefon: +49 711 17 - 0
Local Compliance Officer:
Mr. Abhishek Singh
E-3,MIDC Chakan- Phase III
Chakan Industrial Area, Kuruli & Nighoje,
Tal : Khed, Pune - 410501 India
1. Data Protection
2. Collecting and Processing Your Information
a. Whenever you visit our websites, we store certain information including but not limited to, about the browser and operating system you are using;
- the date and time of your visit; the status of the interaction (e.g. whether you were able to access the website or received an error message);
- the usage of features on the website;
- any search phrases you entered;
- how often you visit individual websites;
- the names of the files you access;
- the amount of data transferred;
- the Web page from which you accessed our website; and the Web page you visited after visiting our website, whether by clicking links on our websites or entering a domain directly into the input field of the same tab (or window) of the browser in which you have our websites open.
- In addition, on platform level we do not store the full IP address, however for Google and Adobe Analytics, below are the details:
o Adobe Analytics the Internet Service Provider is stored for 37 months.
o Google is anonymizing the IP by default https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
o Google is not tracking the ISP anymore since last February https://www.seerinteractive.com/blog/deprecating-network-domain-service-provider/
- This is for security reasons; in particular, to prevent and detect attacks on our websites or attempts at fraud.
b. We will store and process your personal information only if you share that information with us. You can provide your consent through the Declaration of Consent (DoC) presented to you at various avenues e.g. visiting our website, visiting a dealership, at events etc. and/or for instance, by filling out a registration form, contact form, survey, contest entry or to execute a contract. In such cases as well, we will store and process only the data we are allowed to keep based on consent given by you or in accordance with applicable legal regulations (more information on this can be found in the section titled "Legal Foundation for Processing" clause 8).
c. You are neither legally nor contractually obligated to share your personal information. However, certain features of our websites may depend on the sharing of personal information. If you do not provide your personal information in such cases, you may not be able to use those features, or they may be available with limited functionality.
3. Purpose of Use
a. We use the personal information collected during your visit to any of our websites to make using them as convenient as possible for you and to protect our IT systems against attacks and other unlawful activities.
b. If you share any personal information with us – for example, by filling out a registration form, contact form, survey, contest entry or to execute a contract with you or to provide you any goods or services – we may use that information for the designated purposes as stated in the Declaration of Consent (DoC), for purposes of customer management and if required, for purposes of processing or billing or managing business transactions within the required scope in each instance (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘Purpose’).
4. Transfer of Personal Information to Third Parties; Social Plugins
a. We may transfer the personal information shared with us on our website or otherwise with third parties including but not limited to the Authorised Dealers, Group Companies, our Service Providers, to fulfill the Purpose. They may further transfer your personal information to other third parties in pursuance of any contract to fulfill the Purpose.
b. Our websites may also contain third-party offers. If you click on any such offers, we will transfer the necessary data required to the appropriate provider (e.g. the fact that you found the offer in question on our website and, if applicable, additional information that you have already provided for this purpose on our websites).
C. On our websites, whenever there is a use of so-called "social plugins" from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+, we incorporate them in the manner described below.
When you visit our websites, social media plugins are deactivated. That means no information, whatsoever, is transferred to the operators of those networks. If you wish to use one of the networks, click on the appropriate plugin in order to be connected directly to that network's server.
If you have a user account with that network and are logged in at the moment you activate the plugin, the network will be able to detect your visit to our websites and assign it to your user account. If you wish to prevent that, please log off from the network before activating the social plugin. A social network will not be able to detect that you have visited other Mercedes-Benz AG websites unless you have activated its social plugin on those sites as well.
When you activate a social plugin, the network transfers the content thus made available directly to your browser, which incorporates it into our websites. In that situation, data transfers initiated and controlled by the respective social network may also take place. Your connection to a social network, the data transfers that take place between the network and your system, and your interactions on that platform are governed exclusively by the respective network's data privacy and protection policy.
The social plugin will remain active until you deactivate it or delete your cookies.
Whenever you click on a link of third party or activate a social plugin, your personal information may be transferred to third parties in or outside India. Please keep these circumstances in mind before you click on a link or activate a social plugin, thereby causing your data to be transferred.
5. Analysis of User Data and Use of Analytics Tools
a. We want the content of our websites to match your preferences as closely as possible, thereby improving what we offer to you. To identify especially popular areas of our websites, we use the following analytics tools: Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360
b. When we employ these analytics tools, information may be transferred to servers located in the India, Singapore, European Union or the United States and processed there.
c. If you do not wish us to use the above named analytics tools to collect and analyze information about your visit to our websites, you may permanently object to the practice (opt out) at any time.
d. Below you will find information about the providers of the analytics tools and the respective opt-out procedures:
i. Google Analytics 360 from Google Inc. ("Google"): Google Analytics 360 is ISO 27001 certified.
Google classifies Google Analytics 360 data as confidential information, governed by Google’s privacy policies. Google audits compliance with its own privacy policies which may be read here: http://google.com/policies/privacy
You can also control your privacy settings through the link: https://policies.google.com/privacy#infochoices
ii. Adobe Analytics from Adobe Systems Inc. ("Adobe")
Adobe is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
You can follow this link to opt out of analysis using Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target: http://www.adobe.com/mena_en/privacy/opt-out.html
6. Usage-based information (targeting and retargeting)
We use so-called targeting and retargeting technologies in order to tailor our online marketing (e.g. banner ads) more specifically to your needs and interests. This involves using cookies to store information about your interest in our products and services. When you visit either our websites (targeting) or other websites (retargeting) that work together with our retargeting partners, those cookies are read and used to provide you with information that is customized and most closely related to your interests. A so-called cookie-ID pseudonym is stored in the cookies. That means you cannot be easily identified through the process. During the retargeting process, we may also collect information about your interest in the products and services of our retargeting partners.
When these targeting and retargeting tools are used, some data may be transferred to servers located outside India and processed there. Please read the information concerning that in Section 5b of this Privacy Statement.
If you do not wish us (and our targeting/retargeting partners) to process information about your visit or to tailor banner advertisements to your interests, you may permanently object to the practice (opt out) at any time.
Below you will find information about the targeting and retargeting technologies we use and their providers as well as the respective opt-out procedures:
Salesforce Data Management Platform (DMP) of Salesforce.com EMEA Limited ([targeting/retargeting]), London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
When this technology is used, data is transferred to servers in the US. The parent company of Salesforce.com is based in the United States and certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
If you wish to file an objection, please click on the following link: https://www.salesforce.com/products/marketing-cloud/sfmc/salesforce-dmp-consumer-choice/
Adobe Target from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, Dublin, Ireland
When this technology is used, data is transferred to servers in the US. The parent company of Adobe is based in the United States and certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
If you wish to file an objection, please click on the following link: http://www.adobe.com/mena_en/privacy/opt-out.html
As an alternative, you can manage the use of third-party cookies and activate or deactivate them using the options provided on the following website:
We take technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your information managed by us from being tampered with, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized individuals. We are continuously improving our security measures in line with technological advancements.
8. Legal Foundations for Processing
a. If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, then that is the legal foundation for processing your information.
b. If processing your personal information is required to fulfill any of our legal obligations (e.g. data retention), we will be authorized to do so.
c. Furthermore, we may process personal information for purposes of protecting our legitimate interests. Examples of such interests include maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, marketing our products and services and those of third parties (partially by means of tracking, targeting and retargeting, see Sections 5 and 6 of this Statement) and the legally required documentation of business contacts. As part of the consideration of interests required in each case, we take into account various aspects, in particular the type of personal information, the purpose of processing, the circumstances of processing and your interest in the confidentiality of your personal information. Please note, the purpose of processing your personal information is mentioned in the Declaration of Consent accepted by you at various instances.
8. Deleting Your Personal Information
This is for security reasons; in particular, to prevent and detect attacks on our websites or attempts at fraud. Moreover, we delete your personal information within a reasonable time after the purpose for which it was collected and processed has been fulfilled. Storage beyond that time takes place only if required by laws that apply to us.
9. Revocation of Consent and Update of Personal Information
If you have consented to the storage and processing of your personal information; you may revoke your consent at any time, subject to applicable laws which may require us to store your information under certain circumstances e.g. for providing important regulatory, product updates about our products to you as a customer, and change or updates in your Personal Information by writing to email@example.com or calling our Customer Connect Phone number: 0008000501888
You may unsubscribe from our emailers option available at any time by using the option to unsubscribe contained in the auto mailers.
11. Mercedes-Benz Group AG's Central Registration Service
Copyright 2018 Mercedes-Benz India. All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, audio, video and animation files, as well as their arrangements, are protected by copyright law and other legislation for the protection of intellectual property. They must not be copied, altered and used on other websites either for commercial purposes or for dissemination to others. Some a company of the MB AG internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Products and prices
Changes may have been made to products and services since the editorial deadline for individual pages. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the design, form, colour and specification during the delivery period, provided these changes, while taking into account the interests of Mercedes-Benz India, can be deemed reasonable with respect to the purchaser. The illustrations may show accessories, optional extras or other features which are not part of the standard specification or service scope. Colours may differ slightly from those shown on the website, owing to technical limitations. Individual pages may contain models and services which are not available in certain countries. Information given regarding statutory regulations, legal requirements and taxation applies only to India. Unless stated otherwise in our Terms & Conditions of sale and delivery, the prices as valid on the day of delivery apply. The prices are recommended retail prices for our authorised dealers. Please consult a company branch or an authorised dealer for final details.
Unless otherwise indicated, all brands displayed on Mercedes Benz Group Internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Mercedes Benz Group, this applies especially to its model names, and its corporate logos and emblems.
Mercedes Benz Group has sought to achieve an innovative and informative Internet site. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, we hope you understand that Mercedes Benz Group must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby on notice that neither this Internet site, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a licence to Mercedes Benz Group’s intellectual property.
Cautions regarding forward-looking statements
Internet pages, investor relations releases, annual and interim reports, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files of events (live or recorded) and other documents on this website include forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views with respect to future events. The words "anticipate", "assume", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan", "project", "should" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties. We do not intend or assume any obligation to continuously update any forward-looking statement, which solely reflects the circumstances on the day of publication.
The information and data on these pages do not constitute any assurance or warranty, either expressly or implied. In particular, they do not constitute an implied assurance or warranty with respect to constituents, commercial viability, suitability for specific purposes or compliance with legislation and patent protection.
Our internet pages also contain links to external sites. Please note that we have no influence on the design and content of the pages of any linked site. Consequently, neither are we able to guarantee that the information provided on the external website is up-to-date, correct, complete or of the required integrity. In view of this, we hereby disassociate ourselves from all contents of these websites. This declaration applies to all links on our website to external pages and their contents.
Terms & Conditions of ”Love For The Star” Contest by Mercedes-Benz India
1. An individual being a citizen of India and having attained the age of 18 years or above shall be eligible to participate in the ‘Love For The Star’ Contest (hereinafter referred to as ‘contest’).
2. Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as Mercedes-Benz India) has initiated this contest and any participation in this Contest shall be voluntary.
3. Employees of Mercedes-Benz India and their blood relatives are not eligible to participate or win any prizes under this Contest. The residents of Tamil Nadu shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest in compliance with the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
4. The Contest shall start on 12th Feb and end on 14th Feb 2022 (12:00 Hours IST). Mercedes-Benz India may curtail or extend the contest period, at its sole discretion without any prior intimation.
5. The participant shall follow Mercedes-Benz India’s Instagram, Facebook and either comment on the contest announcement post or share an image/video expressing their #LoveForTheStar.
6. A video or image post shall qualify as an eligible entry to the Contest only if the participant tags @mercedesbenzind and uses #LoveForTheStar hashtag in the post.
7. The Contest will be conducted on Instagram and Facebook and the criteria for winner selection will be based on a lucky draw. Ten(10) lucky winners will get some exciting goodies from Mercedes-Benz India.
8. The Winners shall be selected solely by Mercedes-Benz India via a lucky draw to be held at its registered office. Ten (10) lucky winners will be selected by way of a random selection process in a lucky draw. Winners will be announced on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) in the 1st week of March 2022 and after the details verification the prizes will be sent to the lucky winners.
9. Upon intimation of being selected as a Winner, the Winner will be required to submit his/her identity proof. Winners hereby acknowledge that their personal data including but not being limited to name, contact details, address, identity proof documents will be obtained as a part of the Contest and in order to verify the Winners and that they do not have an objection to the said collection and processing of personal data. Winners hereby grant Mercedes-Benz India the right to use their personal data as mentioned above, as would be required for the purpose of this Contest. Mercedes-Benz India shall take all decisions in respect to this Contest, including but not limited to the procedure of selection of winners, type of prizes, time for announcement etc. and the same will be final and binding on a non-contestable basis.
10. If the prize is unclaimed /undeliverable Mercedes-Benz India reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner.
11. Prizes/Goodies are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Mercedes-Benz India shall not be liable and it accepts no responsibility for any winner’s prize in case of non-confirmation.
12. Mercedes-Benz India shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by the Participant, because of participating in the contest.
13. Mercedes-Benz India reserves the right to withdraw the Contest and/or alter, delete or modify any/all of the terms & conditions of this contest any time without prior notice.
14. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune, Maharashtra only. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Mercedes-Benz India.
15. By participating in this Contest, the participants accept and agree with the Terms and Conditions of participation as specified above in totality.
Terms & Conditions of ‘Star Quiz’ Contest by Mercedes-Benz India
1. An individual being a citizen of India and having attained the age of 18 years or above shall be eligible to participate in the ‘Star Quiz’ Contest (hereinafter referred to as ‘contest’).
Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as Mercedes-Benz India) initiates this contest and any participation in this Contest shall be voluntary.
2. Employees of Mercedes-Benz India and their blood relatives are not eligible to participate or win any prizes under this Contest. The residents of Tamil Nadu shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest in compliance with the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
3. The Contest starts on 26th Dec and ends on 30th Dec 2021 (00:00 Hours IST). Mercedes-Benz India can curtail or extend the contest period, at its sole discretion without any prior intimation.
4. The participant has to follow Mercedes-Benz India’s Instagram, Facebook and answer the questions correctly on Instagram or Facebook posts.
5. The contest will be conducted on Instagram and Facebook and the criteria for winner selection will be based on a lucky draw. 50 lucky winners will get some exciting goodies from Mercedes-Benz India. The winners will be selected from India only.
6. The Winners shall be selected solely by Mercedes-Benz India via a lucky draw contest to be held at its registered office. 50 lucky winners will be selected by way of a random selection process in a lucky draw. Winners will be announced on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) in 1st week of January 2022 and after the details verification the prizes will be sent to the lucky winners.
7. Upon intimation of being selected as a winner, the winner will be required to submit his/her identity proof. Winners hereby acknowledge that their personal data including but not being limited to name, contact details, address, identity proof documents etc. will be obtained as a part of the Contest and in order to verify the winners and that they do not have an objection to the said capturing of personal data. They hereby grant Mercedes-Benz India the right to use their personal data as mentioned above, as would be required for the purpose of this Contest. Mercedes-Benz India shall take all decisions in respect to this contest, including but not limited to the procedure of selection of winners, type of prizes, time for announcement etc. and the same will be final and binding on a non-contestable basis.
8. If the prize is unclaimed /undeliverable Mercedes-Benz India reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Prizes/Goodies are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Mercedes-Benz India shall not be liable and it accepts no responsibility for any winner’s prize in case of non-confirmation.
10. Mercedes-Benz India shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by the Participant, because of participating in the contest.
11. Mercedes-Benz India reserves the right to withdraw the Contest and/or alter, delete or modify any/all of the terms & conditions of this contest any time without prior notice.
12. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune, Maharashtra only. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Mercedes-Benz India.
13. By participating in this Contest, the participants accept and agree with the Terms and Conditions of participation as specified above in totality.
Important Information on Payment Services
1. This payment will be processed by the Payment Service Provider i.e PayU Payments Private Limited trading as PayU in association with Mercedes pay GmbH (Mercedes pay), on behalf of Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited(MB India).
2. The payment methods provided by PayU and Mercedes pay are secure and comply with global industry standards for payment processing including PCI DSS.
3. Your financial details shall not be stored by Mercedes pay, Authorised Agent or MB India (collectively referred to as ‘Parties’).
4. MB India and/or Mercedes pay shall not be held liable for any additional charges imposed on the transaction by the Bank or Financial Institution whose banking/financial services including but not limited to UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, are being used by the customer.
5. In case of any discrepancy in the payment amount, the customer and the Authorised Agent shall mutually agree to the amount of refund, if any. The refund amount so agreed shall be refunded via the same mode as that of the payment within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of such mutual decision.
6. The parties may collect personal and sensitive personal Information about the customer including but not being limited to the name, address, contact details, payment transaction details etc. for the purpose of facilitating and/or completing the payment and its associated transactions if any. The customer agrees to the collection of such personal and sensitive personal information by the parties as will be required to execute and complete the payments and its associated transactions.
7. Further, the customer is aware and acknowledges that the personal information/data including vehicle data submitted by the customer may be transferred to and/or processed by MB India, its Authorised Franchise Partner and / or Authorized Dealer, Mercedes-Benz Group AG and/or any Mercedes-Benz Group Company wherever located for effecting the payment or any other activity required to be carried out for providing efficient services in relation to the workshop/job order.
8. Contact Mercedes pay GmbH:
9. Contact PayU :
PayU Payments Private Limited,
9th Floor, Bestech Business Tower, Sohna Road, Sector 48,
Gurugram - 122004, Haryana, India