Pune: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today announced a complimentary Pre-Holiday Check-up camp across all authorized Mercedes-Benz workshops Pan-India. The camp will be effective from April 1 to May 31, 2018, providing Mercedes-Benz patrons a delightful and hassle-free summer holiday.
Speaking on the introduction of this initiative, Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Safety, comfort and a delightful ownership experience for the customers remains our key focus areas. Periodic service through preventive check of vehicles is critical for smooth functioning and performance of a Mercedes-Benz. This special Pre-Holiday Camp before the onset of summers is aimed to identify and address any technical issue, for a hassle free run during the harsh Indian summers. Though the Indian summers are harsh, our dedicated team of well-trained technical experts across authorized workshops will ensure the Three Pointed Star remains pampered, always ready for the road. This will enable our distinguished customers to have uninterrupted family holidays with hassle free long drives in their cherished Mercedes-Benz.”
Discerning customers can also avail attractive offers on genuine Mercedes-Benz accessories.
Through this campaign, the company plans to ensure the vehicles function smoothly and withstand the harsh summers. Our customers will also get a chance to avail environment friendly, easy to use and Mercedes-Benz Approved Chemical products.
This customer service initiative is a reflection of our ‘Best Keeps Leading’ philosophy, where we intend to support our customers with varied value driven initiatives aimed at delivering a hassle free ownership experience. At the end of the day, the customers’ peace of mind is Mercedes-Benz’s key objective. A testimony of all these initiatives was reflected in 2017 JD Power After Sales Customer Satisfaction Index, which ranked MB India as the highest in after-sales service satisfaction in the luxury car segment.
As a part of the Mercedes-Benz Pre-Holiday Check-Up Camp, customers can avail the following offers:
- Complimentary AC checkup
- Complimentary checkup of Tyres, Brakes, Fluid Levels and all electronic and electrical systems
- Check-up of the vehicle system like Oils, Coolants, Consumables, Battery health, Tyre condition, Clutch/Brakes operations, Suspension check, Horn/Mirror operation
- Special offer on AC cleaning service
- Check vehicle tyre health and keep the air pressure at the recommended level
- Don’t increase payload capacity of the vehicle while planning a road-trip. An overweight vehicle may result in poor handling
- Use a sunshield beneath your windshield to avoid over heating the interiors
- Summer holidays means increase in traffic on roads. Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in your front and avoid sharing lanes with motorcycle and bicycles
- The hardware and software of every Mercedes-Benz vehicle is individually designed and adapted for maximum performance and efficiency
- A multitude of sensors give inputs to A/C control units and these are then processed and used to control various functions for performance, air quality, control quality, noise level and efficiency
- Mercedes-Benz AC systems ranges from 1 zone manual A/C (THERMATIC) to 4 zone Auto AC (THERMOTRONIC)
- Outside temperature and humidity; in car temperature setting
- Incident of radiation from the sun entering the vehicle’s interior
- Air conditioner’s filter and dust filter condition
- Speed of the vehicle
- Rear side windows and panoramic roof and shutter position
- Heating of vehicle parts due to parking under sun (particularly in summer)
- All Mercedes-Benz vehicles gradually attain a comfortable 22 degree Celsius cabin temperature within 10 to 15 mins from the time the Air Conditioner is turned on
- Mercedes-Benz Air condition systems are designed to reduce draught and improve performance, air quality, control quality, noise level and efficiency; without affecting the body condition of the passenger
- It is important to note that direct exposure to cold air draught (Blast of cold air) for prolonged periods affects skin and body
- Mercedes-Benz recommends the Air conditioners to be used in ‘Auto’ mode for optimal cooling and comfort.
- Air conditioners A/C control– ON | Temperature setting– Low | Re-Circulation mode –ON | Blower speed – Max | A/C Auto Mode–OFF | Blower position –Central | All Sun blinds rolled up | Vehicle should be in running condition | Use in above setting may result in high air blow and blower noise | Ventilate the cabin when vehicle is exposed to direct sunlight for longer periods