- This is Mercedes-Benz’s ninth outlet in Karnataka and the 32nd outlet in South India
- Mercedes-Benz has inaugurated eight workshops in South India in the last 15 months as a part of its “Go to Customer” strategy
- Built with an investment of INR 3 crores the service facility is spread across 5,500 sq. ft. with 5 dedicated service bays for preventive maintenance and general repair
- 30 professionally trained staff are hired to ensure personalized service consultation to the patrons
- The service facility is equipped with elements of Digital Service Drive to ensure convenience to the customers
- The new dealership offers unique Mercedes-Benz design elements, complete with luxe appointments that exude modern luxury
- In addition to the Customer Lounge, the facility also has an exclusive customer recreational area with recliners and exotic raw wall design with calming warm LED lights to ensure utmost comfort to the customers
- The service facility is also equipped with exquisite Mercedes-Benz merchandise
- The environment friendly facility ensures optimum green cover and has adopted rain water harvesting and other water conservation processes
- Akshaya Motors Hubballi, will cater not only to the city but also to neighbouring towns of Belagavi, Hosapete and Ballari
Hubballi: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today, reiterated its focus and commitment towards customer service by inaugurating it’s first-ever service facility in Hubballi, Karnataka. The state-of-the-art service facility at Hubballi is Akshaya Motors’ fourth outlet in the state of Karnataka and 96th outlet of Mercedes-Benz in India. Spread across an area of 5,500 sq. ft., the facility is set up in one of the fastest emerging markets in Karnataka and underlines Mercedes-Benz’s relentless focus on creating new experience in the area of customer service. The service facility is strategically located in the automobile hub of Hubballi and is designed to be a one-stop-shop solution for all the service requirements. The service facility was inaugurated by Ashish Salvi, General Manager, Customer Services-Operations and Marketing Mercedes-Benz India and Dr. M.P. Shyam Shetty, Managing Director, Akshaya Motors.
Santosh Iyer, Vice President - Customer Services and Corporate Affairs, Mercedes-Benz India said, “Service differentiation has been an area of strength for Mercedes-Benz and has played a key role in our market success. In all our endeavours we ensure the customer remains our focal point and stay delighted with our service. We have been relentlessly bettering our products, people and processes towards creating novel service experiences across the spectrum. As a part of our “Go to Customer” strategy, our aim is to get closer to the customers, the inauguration of this first-ever luxury service facility at Hubbali is a testament of that strategy.”
He further added, “South India remains one of our key markets and we are confident of the positive momentum in terms of network expansion and focused growth in this market. This is the eighth service outlet in South India we have introduced in the last 15 months. In fact, four of these outlets in the city of Mysore, Hubballi, Salem and Thrissur, are the first-ever luxury service outlets. We want to remain the ‘Mercedes of Service’ for our customers and offer a delightful service experience that reaffirms their decision to buy a Mercedes-Benz.”
Dr. M.P. Shyam Shetty, Managing Director, Akshaya Motors said, “We at Akshaya Motors lay strong emphasis on service delight and the creation of this state-of-art service facility, reaffirms our commitment to the customers. We strongly believe that service differentiation is going to have a long-term effect on customer’s perception of the brand and purchase decision. Akshaya Motors Hubballi is built in tune with the global standards and aims to deliver a delightful, hassle-free experience to all its existing and potential customers in the region.”
Akshaya Motors, Hubballi has been built with an investment of INR 3 crores. The state-of-the-art luxury dealership is spread across 5,500 sq. ft. hosting 5 dedicated service bays. 30 professionally trained staff are hired to ensure personalized service consultation to patrons. Located at Sy No. 27/2, Plot No.35, Raipura Village, Hubbali - Dharwad, Dharward Taluk, Dharward District – 580009, the facility will also cater to parts of Belgavi, Hosapete and Ballari.
Today Mercedes-Benz also inaugurated a 3S dealership in Jodhpur which take its network strength to 96 outlets in 47 cities, the largest by any luxury car manufacturer in the country.
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 36477
Vignesh Shankar | email@example.com | +91 77740 36269
Chhaya Tiwari | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9594746903